Effective Date: [10.01.23]
- Information We Collect
a. Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and other contact details when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website or other communication channels.
b. Usage Information: We may collect non-personal information about your interactions with our website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and browsing activities. This information is collected automatically through cookies and similar technologies.
- How We Use Your Information
a. We may use the information we collect to:
- Provide you with the services and information you request.
- Respond to your inquiries and communicate with you.
- Improve our website, products, and services.
- Send promotional emails and newsletters, if you have opted to receive them.
- Customize your experience on our website.
b. We may also use your information for internal purposes such as data analysis, research, and enhancing our website’s functionality.
- How We Disclose Your Information
a. We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may disclose your information to third parties if you have given us consent to do so.
- Service providers: We may engage third-party service providers to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, and marketing. These service providers have access to your personal information only as necessary to perform their services and are contractually obligated to protect your information.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or the rights of others, or investigate fraud or other illegal activities.
- Business transfers: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction.
- Data Security
a. We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Third-Party Websites
a. Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
- Children’s Privacy
a. Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us, and we will promptly delete the information.
- Contact Us